7/13/2012

You know it's been too long when...

When you can't even remember your blogger log-in info?
I've been thinking that maybe I should just discontinue this blog. I feel like I was a totally different person when I started it two years ago. Well, almost two years. (In two more days!) I was just a kid back then. And I know that sounds ridiculous, but really my life was so much different. Plus, I pretty much stopped posting consistently like two months after I started this blog. It really used to consume so much time too.

So I was playing with the idea, recently, of starting a new blog, one that's more personal and maybe more community-like. But I guess I decided that until I have the time (and maybe money) to bring a new site to life, I might just stick to my old blog. 

I don't think any of that sounds as good as it did in my head, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've decided against completely pulling the plug on this blog. Sometimes I really want to write about something, and this is my favorite place to go at such times.


Not that anyone is still reading. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm still reading! :) And although you haven't posted in awhile, I always enjoyed your older posts - really interesting and fun to read. I'm happy you've decided to keep it, even if you're infrequent, at least you'll have a nice place to post if you're feeling inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you! That really means a lot to me. :)
    There'll be more posts soon though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails