7/15/2010

The First Post!

Since this is my first blog, I decided to look up some tips for starting a blog. Most of these just said something like, "just start writing" which is not very helpful at all. Well, I decided to take the advice anyway since no one is currently reading this blog. I only found one helpful site for blogging "how-to" stuff, which was howtomakemyblog.com.

Oh, and this isn't going to be a very personal blog. I think there are already plenty of those, and I don't think anyone would read my blog if it was completely personal. Not that I'd want them to.

I already have some ideas for my first few posts, which I will probably start posting tomorrow. Please feel free to comment and share your opinions. Also let me know if you think I should add something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails